INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Applicants are required to carefully go through the instructions before filling the Online Application.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Signing up, Personal and Educational Details, Work Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph, Final Submission and Payment.
- Please ensure that all fields in the form are completed correctly
- Email ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid since all communication from ACJ will be sent to the mobile number and the email id furnished by the candidate.
- Before starting to fill in the application online, an applicant will be required to have the following:
- Applicant’s recent passport size colour digital photo in JPEG/PNG format. The face should be clear and facing upfront. PLEASE NOTE NO SELFIES.
- Scanned copy/copies of family income proof if you intend to apply for scholarship (e.g. pay slip, last filed income tax return of earning family members).
- Scanned copy of community certificate if you intend to apply for SC/ST scholarship and avail exemption from the application fee.
- Education details of school and college which includes year of study, subjects and percentage of marks/grades obtained.
- If you have not attached the income proof/community certificate you can follow any one of the options mentioned below:
a) Log in again and upload the scanned copy of documents OR
b) Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and reference number OR
c) Send the documents by post/courier with your reference number, name, address, email-id and contact number to the following address:
Asian College of Journalism
Second Main Road,
Chennai – 600 113
- Application Form will be processed only if it is complete in all aspects and on receipt of the application fee.
- Applicants should ensure that they are available at the examination centre they have opted for on Sunday May 17, 2020 between 09.00 am and 2.00 pm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING THE APPLICATION FEE
A processing fee of Rs 2360/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%) must accompany your application. Candidates applying for both programmes need to pay only a consolidated processing fee of Rs. 3540/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%). The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai. Please ensure that your full name, email id and mobile number accompany the payment.
In the case of online transfer the applicant will be directed to the Online Payment gateway once the form is submitted. The applicant is requested to keep Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for making the payment. The applicant using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on production of their community certificate.
|1.||Date for Application extended until||Monday, May 11, 2020|
|2.||Online entrance exam in real time*||Sunday, May 17, 2020|
|3.||Announcement of final admission results on the ACJ website||Tuesday May 26, 2020|
*Candidates can take the examination individually in their homes or at any place where they have access to a computer with internet facility.