Accommodation for students in the programme on room sharing basis is available on the college campus or in the Residential Annexe of the college which is within easy distance in Kasturba Nagar adjacent to the MRTS station.
- The rooms are air conditioned. Air conditioning will be regulated according to seasonal requirements and not be turned on round the clock.
- The college canteen provides all meals/snacks/beverages.
- The campus is wi-fi enabled. Students are required to subscribe to the internet usage policy set by the college.
- The campus has a shuttle and a volleyball court outdoors and a table tennis court indoors.
- The accommodation is self-contained with amenities which include washing machines, microwave ovens, refrigerators, water dispensers and television sets.
- The accommodation is provided with 24-hour security and CCTV.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, chewing pan and drug abuse are strictly forbidden anywhere on or in the vicinity of the campus.
- The campus is a litter free zone.
- A medical consultant attached to a nearby hospital will be available on the college campus every Friday between 5.30 pm and 6.30pm.